I also created a website for each of my classes and am uploading all my resources on there and hoping this will be a one-stop-shop in order to make the lesson running easier.
I attempted experimenting with recording instructions videos. The software that has been recommended does not record audio unless it is paid for. I attempted using Quicktime where you can record the screen and audio as two seperate files, which I can presumably merge together using Imovie. I have created some short videos using IMovie, but it was a while ago and I almost have to re-learn these skills. Anyway, I'm not giving up. I will attempt this again and perhaps succeed.
I have also started a resource for my daughter's remote learning and will chip away at it. I plan on sharing that with the world so parents and teachers can get some use out of it.
I didn't think I would get much in the way of writing done because my head was spinning and my back slightly achy after hours in front of the computer, but I preserved and got down 1085 words. Feeling quite impressed with myself.
And I cooked-for the first time in months. But I cooked. I made a pretty magnificent Mutusha.
What I'm watching:
Even though we are cat people in my household we love watching dog movies. Togo on Disney Plus was magnificent. Such a beautiful movie based on a true story. Togo and his owner do a lifesaving run for medicine in Alaska in 1925. It was truly riveting and uplifting.
½ litre milk
1 teaspoon salt
1 small onion
flour to thicken
- Pre heat oven to high. Wash chicken pieces and rub Vegeta over them.
- Place potatoes and onion in food processor and chop.
- Place milk in bowl. Add eggs, salt, processed potatoes and onion. Add flour until mixture is thickened like pancake mix. Mix using mixer.
- Get tepsija and rub with margarine. Pour water in tepsija to harden margarine and pour out.
- Pour in Mutusha mixture and place chicken pieces on top.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes on high.
- When Mutusha golden pour thickened cream over the top and bake for five minutes, until cream set.